The Moms in Training 10-week fitness program, starting on March 31st, is designed for moms of all fitness levels. From exercise enthusiasts looking for something different to moms just getting back into working out, this program is for you! The workouts are interval based and include a mixture of cardio activity and strength training. MIT has a variety of convenient training locations. Come once a week or to as many trainings as you can fit into your schedule! The program includes a special Mother's Day 5K/1 mile run/walk and culminates with a 5k/1 mile run/walk. Click here to Register Now!
- Tuesday @ 9:30 am: Burn Boot Camp (Pineville Location)- 8700 Pineville-Matthews Rd, Ste 650 Charlotte, North Carolina 28226 (free childcare available)
- Wednesday @ 10:30 am: Burn Boot Camp (Elizabeth Location)- 1945 E 7th St., Charlotte, NC 28204 (free childcare available)
- Wednesday @ 10:30 am: Burn Boot Camp (Huntersville Location)- 311 Gilead Rd, Huntersville, NC 28078 (free childcare available)
- Friday @ 10:30 am: Burn Boot Camp (Tega Cay)- 1736 Gold Hill Rd, Fort Mill, SC 29708 (free childcare available)
- Saturday @ 9:00 am: Freedom Park- 1900 East Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28203 (Meet by the main playground next to the locomotive)
- Saturday @ 9:00 am: Ballantyne Corporate Park- 13520 Ballantyne Corporate Place, 28277 (Meet by the swing set, near the pond)
- Sunday @ 9:30 am: Jewish Community Center- 5007 Providence Rd, Charlotte, NC 28226 (Meet directly on the outdoor track by the soccer field, weather permitting)
- Harrisburg/University and Huntersville locations coming soon!