The Moms in Training 10-week fitness program, starting on April 1st, is designed for moms of all fitness levels. From exercise enthusiasts looking for something different to moms just getting back into working out, this program is for you! The workouts are interval based and include a mixture of cardio activity and strength training. MIT has a variety of convenient training locations. Come once a week or to as many trainings as you can fit into your schedule! The program includes a special Mother's Day 5K/1 mile run/walk on May 14th and culminates with a 5k/1 mile run/walk on June 11, 2017. Click here to Register Now!
- Tuesday @ 9:15 am: Jewish Community Center- 5007 Providence Rd, Charlotte, NC 28226 (Meet in the Lobby of the Fitness area or directly on the outdoor track by the soccer field, weather permitting)
- Wednesday @ 10:15 am: Burn Boot Camp (Elizabeth Location)- 1945 E 7th St., Charlotte, NC 28204 (free childcare available)
- Friday @ 8:00 am: Mill Creek Falls Neighborhood, Lake Wylie- (more information to follow)
- Saturday @ 9:00 am: Freedom Park- 1900 East Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28203 (Meet by the main playground next to the locomotive)
- Saturday @ 9:00 am: Ballantyne Corporate Park- 13520 Ballantyne Corporate Place, 28277 (Meet by the swing set, near the pond)
- Saturday @ 8:00 am: Village of Rosedale- 9609 Cheery Meadow Drive, Huntersville, 28708
- Sunday @ 9:30 am: Jewish Community Center- 5007 Providence Rd, Charlotte, NC 28226 (Meet in the Lobby of the Fitness area or directly on the outdoor track by the soccer field, weather permitting)